Fundamentals Program to Get You Started Right
Are you keen to get started on an intense and successful fitness program but don’t know where to start? Well, you’ve found it. Our Fundamentals program will provide you with the necessary skills for entry into our Bootcamp, CrossFit, and Kettlebell programs.
Before getting started in any of our three programs, it’s important to have a good working ability to execute the basic foundational exercises that help develop strength, in a safe and effective manner. Each of our three core programs (CrossFit, Bootcamp, and Kettlebell) has a requirement of skills you’ll need to learn before entering into the program’s regular classes.
Our fundamentals program focuses on exercise technique, skill acquisition, and body awareness. Each session has its own format. Some sessions are purely focused on technique, while others have a combination of technical work and a novice level workout to give you a taste of what’s to come.
If you’re ready to get fit, get strong, and get busy, your first step is to get started with our Bootcamp, Kettlebell, and CrossFit Fundamentals program, designed to prepare you for the regular program classes. By starting with a strong grasp of basic exercise technique, you’ll progress more quickly with reduced chances of injury. When you’re finished your fundamentals program, you’ll feel well prepared to enter into your first regular class.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You’ll start out with 3-6 private or semi-private sessions with a coach, depending on which programs you want access to
- Everyone starts with 3 sessions for bootcamp, and then adds on 2 more for CrossFit and/or 1 more for Kettlebell
- These sessions will provide you with the foundations for entering our Bootcamp, CrossFit, and Kettlebell programs
- You’ll learn how to squat, deadlift, press, snatch, clean, and jerk a barbell, flip tires, use a sledgehammer, swing a kettlebell, and climb a rope, as well as improve your mobility to help you move and feel better
- We’ll teach you the safest and most effective ways to use our equipment
- And get you one step closer to your goals!
To get started, click the link below. Once you’ve completed your booking, please show up at the gym at the chosen time, someone will be there to greet you. At any time if you’re having difficulty with the process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re happy to help!