We’re sorry to see you go.
If something is preventing you from making it to class, like an injury, or other scheduling issues, perhaps consider putting your membership on hold rather than canceling it.
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do), the membership rates and administration fees in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as they are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, click here to do so: Membership Hold Request
3. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form to the right. Your membership is canceled, effective immediately, upon submission of this form.
4. You will be refunded for any portion of your membership that is unused minus the $50 cancellation fee.
5. The daily drop-in fee will be levied on your account for any training at the gym after your membership cancellation form has been submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll work through it together.