You may cancel your membership at any time by following the Membership Cancellation link found in the footer of the www.CrossFit819.com website. This and other footer links are not accessible on mobile. Upon submission of the membership cancellation request form, your membership will be canceled on the date requested. Membership cancellations may not be back-dated. Membership cancellation dates with a past date will not be treated as a cancellation request. Any past-due invoices from months prior to the current month remain due and any refund owed to you for the current month would be applied to any past-due invoices from previous months. You will be refunded any unused portion of your current month membership payment, minus a $50 cancellation fee we are permitted to charge by the Consumer Protection Office of the Governement of Quebec.
Membership Admin Fee
All new memberships are subject to a $35 membership admin fee. This fee directly covers the administrative cost of setting up the membership. It is non-refundable and non-discountable.
Making Up Missed Classes
For members with 2x per week memberships, any missed classes can be made up within the calendar month. No missed classes may be carried over to the next month.
NEW MEMBERSHIP HOLD POLICY
Memberships may be placed on hold for a $15/mo charge. $15 is the minimum charge. Holds may be placed on memberships for any period of 2 weeks or more. Each hold will have a minimum $15 charge, and any holds over 1 month will be billed in $15 increments.
Membership hold requests MUST be received three business days before the date of the next monthly membership payment. If a membership hold request is not received within three business days before the next regularly scheduled payment, the hold request may only get processed after the upcoming monthly membership payment has been processed. In such cases, there will be NO REFUNDS on processed invoices when membership hold requests are NOT received at least three business days before the invoice date.
For membership holds related to an injury, a doctor’s note will be required to place memberships on system hold. A system hold carries a $5/month charge
The doctor’s note must state:
- 1) The nature of the injury
- 2) What treatment should be undertaken
- 3) Expected time for return to gradual training
Any membership hold request without a doctor’s note containing the requested information will be denied.
For all membership hold requests please click here
Pregnancy / Sabbatical
Should you become pregnant, but wish to continue your membership with us following the birth of your child, you may place your membership on system hold. A $5/month system hold charge applies. Alternatively, you may cancel your membership according to your membership contract cancellation policy.
If you would like to take extra classes beyond those in your membership, you may do so by paying the $25 (tax incl.) drop-in fee.
Refunds will not be provided for bills processed when a membership hold request was not received with a minimum of 3 business days notice. In such cases, the payment will apply to the first month after the membership resumes.
Refunds will be provided upon cancellation of a membership, for any unused portion of the month remaining, minus a $50 membership cancellation fee.
Methods of Payments and Payment Details
Payment is due at the beginning of each month.
12-month memberships may only be paid via direct debit withdrawal from your bank account. We require either a void cheque or a photo of a blank/void cheque. From this we enter the bank information into ZenPlanner from which the monthly membership fees are processed.
1-, 3-, and 6-month memberships are payable by direct debit withdrawal from your bank account OR by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Visa/Mastercard Debit Visas.
Automated payments are processed on your credit card on the same day each month as outlined in your contract. The $35 annual membership admin fee is to be included with the first month’s payment. All purchases are subject to GST and QST totalling 14.975% tax on the listed prices.
Personal cheques are not accepted as a method of payment.
Cash is only accepted as a form of payment for unannounced drop-in workouts. The cost is $25 including tax.
All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
If a personal cheque is accepted for any specially arranged reason, and it is returned NSF, it will be subject to a $45 NSF charge.
You, the client, are aware that there are risks associated with participating in fitness activities and exercise. Your participation is completely voluntary, and you freely accept and fully assume all responsibility for all risks, possibilities of personal injury, death, property damage, or loss to yourself or any other person as a result of your participation in fitness activities.
You and your heirs, next of kin, administrators, and assigns agree:
- (a) to waive all claims, known or unknown, that you have or may have in the future against Centre PhysXtreme Inc., including their owners, officers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, business operators, independent contractors, and site property owners or lessees (the “organization”)
- (b) that Centre PhysXtreme Inc. is not liable or responsible for any damage to, loss, or theft of your property;
- (c) to release and forever discharge Centre PhysXtreme Inc. from all liability for any personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from your participation in fitness activities due to any cause, including but not limited to negligence (failure to use such care as a reasonably prudent and careful person would use under similar circumstances), breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract or mistake in error of judgment of Centre PhysXtreme Inc.; and
- (d) to be liable for and to hold harmless and indemnify Centre PhysXtreme Inc. from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, cost demands, including court costs on a solicitor and own client basis, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with your participation in fitness activities.
Please consult your physician prior to starting an exercise or fitness program, and prior to using the facility.
- 1. As a condition of this contract, I acknowledge that reasonable changes to the “Guidelines,” class times and location may be subject to change.
- 2. I acknowledge that:
- – All membership fees outlined in this contract must be paid in full, regardless of my usage.
- – There is no refund in whole or in part for membership used already.
- – Classes will expire and must be used up by the date referred to in this contract.
- – There will be no holds and no extension outside of what has previously been mentioned in the Terms & Conditions.
- – Classes or packages cannot be sold or transferred to another party.
- 3. I acknowledge that I am responsible for the cost of replacement or the cost of repairs for any damage that I may do to the “Centre PhysXtreme Inc.” premises, accidentally or otherwise.
- 4. I fully acknowledge that Centre PhysXtreme Inc. and/or the officers, directors, employees, instructors or agents shall not be liable for any injury sustained or received by myself during the classes offered, my use of the change room facilities or any area unsupervised, even as a result of negligence. I also fully acknowledge that Centre PhysXtreme Inc. and/or the officers, directors, employees, instructors, or agents shall not be liable for any claim arising directly and/or indirectly out of injury to, or death of any persons as a result of their practicing, instructing, advising, demonstrating or participating in any movement, physical training, sport or athletic activity, even as a result of negligence. I further acknowledge that belongings left by me on the Centre PhysXtreme Inc. premises remain solely at my own risk and I hereby release Centre PhysXtreme Inc., the officers, directors, agents, or employees from any liability of any kind for any of my belongings which may be lost, stolen, misplaced, or damaged.
Centre PhysXtreme Inc. will never sell, trade, rent, exchange, or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company, or organization.
Information about our Organization and Web Site
Organization Name: Centre PhysXtreme Inc.
Business Address: 30 Rue Ducharme, Gatineau, QC, J8Y 3P6, Canada
Telephone: 888.6.GET.FIT (888.643.8348)
Automatic Collection of Information
Web beacons, cookies, and other tracking technologies do not automatically obtain personal information about you. If you voluntarily submit personal information through registering an account or sending e-mails, these automatic tracking technologies can be used to provide further information about your use of the websites and/or interactive e-mails to improve their usefulness to you.
We do not automatically log personal data, nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Photographs & Videos
We routinely take photos and videos of our classes and members for technique analysis and for marketing purposes. By participating in any of our classes, you accept that there may be photos and or videos of you taken before, during, and after your training whilst you remain on the premises of Centre PhysXtreme Inc. All said photos and videos remain the sole property of Centre PhysXtreme Inc., and may be used for marketing purposes including being posted to social media sites such as Facebook and YouTube.
All posting of photos and videos of our members is to show what can be achieved by regular people when they are determined to improve themselves. As such, the goal is to motivate others. It is never to embarrass the person in the photo or video.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Centre PhysXtreme Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, forms on this web site, or other direct contact from you. You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. We may collect your personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information) only when you elect to submit it to us. We may also collect health information about you that you provide by responding to our questions in writing or verbally.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, and to communicate with you on an ongoing basis via email, phone, and/or direct mail. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request and facilitate ongoing communication.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of future contact from us at any time. You can have your name removed from our mailing list at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website or by clicking opt-out on any one of our email newsletters. To change or modify the account information we have on file for you, please speak to us directly or log into your account and manually make any adjustments that are required.
Third Party Links